Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dusting myself off.....ANTICHUBCLUB DAY 1 REBOOT!!!!

Ok time to dust myself off! I took a nose dive in my exercise and fitness journey. I let myself go I let life toss me around a bit.  I am not going to make excuses about why I did what I did.  I have had a hectic 2015 so far.  Remodel of our house we were moving into, purging and downsizing the house we were in, moving, kids activities, work, etc.... LIFE!!!  The move kicked up major allergies for me, I got bronchitis for the first time in my life, that was shocking. As soon as I recovered from that I got a respiratory infection, then a sinus cold.  Winter sucks!  Then as we roll into spring I am wondering why have I gotten tendinitis skipping around my body over the last 4 months. Right wrist, left elbow, right wrist, left wrist, right elbow, then ankle issues, knee issues, right wrist. This doesn't seem right, something is wrong.  Well I got my fears confirmed. I have RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) the chances are high my family history is full of immune disorders.  So add #2 autoimmune disease, RA, joining #1 problem child Hashimotos Thyroiditis.   But god gives you what you can handle right?! I must be a bad ass! Or god really believes in me! I believe I am both!

Well all those issues aside, I am sitting here realizing hey you see that life, its happening around you! Get out there and change it! Do something! Be amazing!  So I dust myself off, I admit i am a flawed human being, I admit I am a food addict, and i haven't been true to my exercise plan, my food plan and I haven't been true to myself.  That is the main thing, be true to myself, I deserve to live a full life, and nobody is handing it to me, I have to take it.  So here I go! ANTICHUBCLUB DAY 1 REBOOT!!!  Lets go kick fats ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment